- I eat popcorn in two phases. First I eat the hard, kernel part. Then I eat the soft, fluffy part all at once.
- I tend to get ready for winter in the summer. This week has been filled with crocheting winter hats. I have absolutely no tendency toward Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving.
- I got excited when I saw negatives on the forecast this past winter. I get excited when I think about seeing them again, as a matter of fact.
- I need to prepare my stomach for a meal. Last minute changes in the restaurant of choice really throw me off my game.
- I absolutely hate phone conversation. I am desperate for facial expressions in order to understand when someone is joking, and when they are serious, and to know when I am about to offend someone. Although every attempt at phone conversation is not disastrous, I become incredibly nervous, aggravating the situation. My only answer is to avoid phone conversation at almost all costs. Not that I don't want to hear from you, that is. Just be aware that I will be a nervous wreck the whole time.
There are a lot of weirder things, but Edwin and I can't seem to think of them at the moment. I guess that you will be forced to remain on the edge of your seat for a while.