Monday, September 20, 2010

My New Desk

Well, it's not really new. It was given to us when we first moved here, but it's sat in our garage until this morning. At that point, Edwin and I fought the monstrous desk until it was upstairs, safely tucked away into a recess in our bedroom. It required quite a bit of effort, but my new workspace has been created.

Now, the question that you may be asking is, "Why would a stay at home mom require a workspace? What work is she doing at that desk?" That is a valid question, and the only answer that I can offer is that I'm not sure. What I do know is that for years I have been wanting to work on a project. I've wanted to have an assignment. Lately, I have remained without clarity regarding the specific nature of the assignment, but the need to begin my work on it has grown in intensity. I don't know what this means, but it has become a matter of obedience.

Thus, I requested a desk and some office supplies. My prayer is that when I sit at my desk, the job that lies before me will take shape. Feel free to join me as I petition for the leadership of my Shepherd. I don't know when or how, but I know that He will answer in His time and His way. And I guess that's the only thing I need to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and that God will make His path known to you in a very specific and direct way. You have so much knowledge and wisdom and have a gift for writing-I pray God shows you how to use those things for His glory!

I love you!!! And I miss you!!!

Mom