Thursday, November 17, 2011

Edwin Was Born!

Yesterday was Edwin's birthday. God has blessed this little planet with Edwin for 32 years now. He never ceases to amaze me with the amount of wisdom and maturity he has collected in that short time. I have known him for nine of his 32 years, and I desperately hope to have many, many more opportunities to celebrate his addition to the world.




For Christmas I gently requested (or nagged, whichever) a trash-the-dress photo shoot. We also had a few family photos taken. . I plan on blogging about the trash-the-dress experience soon, but I wanted to share some of my favorites that feature my insanely handsome
husband now. For more information about the photographer, check out her website here. I must admit that I struggle with jealousy for her abilities, which include photography and gorgeous cake decorating.

No comments: