Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pictures for Edwina

I have great news! Edwina is doing much better, and is now conscious! Edwin wanted me to post a few pictures of the girls and the house for her to see. I didn't take too many of the house (Okay, just one of the playroom), as most rooms aren't mother-in-law ready ;). But I think she'll enjoy pictures of the girls more anyway.

Here is Ella, sitting in the rocking chair that Edwina gave her. It was Edwin's. (Awwwe!)

Here's DeLaynie. She's been holding her iguana (apparently, it isn't just a lizard) since she came home from school with it. She's even using a storage basket as a cage.

What's Ella doing? That's right. She's trying to hug Dora.

This is a picture of the playroom from the den. The giant box came today with a chair that I ordered. It's going to be staying with us for a little while. :)


These are a few of the pictures DeLaynie has come home from school with. I thought Edwina might enjoy that.
We're glad you're awake, Edwina. A lot of people have been praying for you!

1 comment:

andiewade said...

so glad edwin's mom is doing better!

your girls are getting too big. you should really do something about that.