Friday, April 30, 2010

Pictures of Weird

I thought that you might enjoy looking at a couple of pics of the bizarre snow shower we enjoyed (or endured, depending on which member of the Attaway family you ask) on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Obviously, DeLaynie was quite pleased by the situation.

Do you remember the lawn furniture to which I wrote a tribute in this post? It looked like this when we set it up:


After a few hours of snow, however, it looked like this:


The good news is that warmth has returned. Some meteorologists are predicting the possibility of another Saturday like the one on Easter weekend.


Oh, and I start my Saturday Zumba® classes tomorrow at 10 a.m.! I'm so giddy. Just thought I'd share. Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Wow...that is pretty incredible isn't it? You're not in Alabama anymore......lol