Saturday, August 21, 2010

Return to Technology

I forgot to mention this before we left, but Edwin was camp pastor at the local student camp this week. We packed up the girls, what seemed like all of their earthly possessions, and a few things for ourselves (okay, maybe more than a few things were in my bag; I'm not much of a camper), and headed to a 4-H camp about half an hour away.

The girls had a great time. We had a great time. I'm not sure how Edwin is still breathing at this point. I've never understood his ability to go 24-7, but it becomes especially apparent when doing an overnight (or week-long) event.

All of this to say, I am now back to the world of Internet, cable television, and a home phone. Maybe I will share more about camp later. Right now I'm enjoying sitting on a couch while my kids play with their toys, watch a movie, and run around without pants. Maybe I'll think about my acceptance speech for mother of the year. I'm obviously a shoe-in.

No comments: