Friday, December 12, 2008

We Did It!

We actually got to bowl. Edwin was very happy. Unfortunately, Travis beat him into a cute, little, pastoral pulp. Fortunately, Megan and I were both able to get a strike. That's all I'm going to say about our game. We spent the warm-up frames (the first half of the game) taking pictures in order to distract ourselves from the situation. My card reader is broken, or I'd share the photos with you. My guy sure does look hot in those bowling shoes!

Before going to bowl, we went to The Cheesecake Factory (also spelled Y-U-M-M-Y!). This is where Edwin discovered the avocado, and where both of us discovered that it could be eaten in egg roll form. It's hard to dislike anything in a crispy wrapper and fried. After the appetizer and pasta main courses, we ate cheesecake. 'Cause you can't go wrong with cheesecake. Unless you're trying to lose weight. In that case, put down the ever-lovin' fork and get yourself a cucumber. They taste just like cheesecake. No, really. They do.

We had a great time with the Abraham's. They're a fun couple. We always enjoy our time hanging out with them. I don't know when we'll be able to double-date with them again, but I hope that it won't be too long. God has always been faithful in providing wonderful people in our lives. I don't know how that's going to work in another country, but I know that even if we are lonely, God is still God, and He is still good.

No comments: