Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Belated Pictures (From DeLaynie's First Day of School)

I took these pictures yesterday, but I couldn't find my cardreader to upload them. I'm a very proud mama, so I decided to go ahead and post them a day late. I assure you, tomorrow I'll talk about something other than DeLaynie going to school for 4 hours, 3 days a week ;).

Edwin going for "Dad of the Year," getting DeLaynie dressed. Don't worry, I picked out the clothes and packed her bags the night before.
Every great day starts with a slide, at least for DeLaynie.
I made the mistake of saying, "Are you ready for school?" After that, there was no keeping her inside the house.
So how did my baby do? That's right, she was happy, playful, quiet (huh?), and cooperative. If there was an option for "best kid ever!" they totally would have circled it. Okay, not really. I'd like to think she's tied for best ever, but I'm pretty sure that it's just my own bias. Thanks a ton to her teacher for helping her get adjusted and being so very patient with her!

No comments: