Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Little Baby Noises

What is it about "ahhh-blah-mooshy-boo" that is so cute? Why does it sound so sweet? Ella is vocal now days. I hear these little noises following me around most of the day. I'll turn around, and there's Ella, crawling behind me, telling me about her day. I just wish I understood.

DeLaynie is talking more too, but she uses real words. Last night she pushed my head toward Edwin and said, "kiss!" I'm not really sure how I feel about that, but I choose to think it's sweet. I guess that it's a good thing that our daughter enjoys seeing my husband and I share affection. I'm sure that someone out there finds it creepy, but I can't come up with a logical reason why it would be.

Ella and DeLaynie have something similar to conversations now. DeLaynie will come over to Ella and say, "It's my sister, Ewwa!" Then Ella will respond with, "aaababadoo". This continues for a while before it turns into pure screeching, which has its own kind of loud cuteness. They are going to be such good buddies! (I hope...)

No comments: