Friday, November 21, 2008

Snow!

There are snow flurries dancing outside the window. I don't know where they're coming from. The sky is void of clouds, but every few minutes, there will be a few little flurries scurrying through the crisp air. I couldn't capture the flurries on film, but I thought I'd share the backdrop for their performance anyway.

Late yesterday afternoon, there was some real snow. It didn't accumulate, but it was enough to scare some people into saying the "b" word. (You know, blizzard.) It seems like there are always a few people convinced that 2 inches of snow are going to go apocalyptic.

I love snow. I like cold. This cold is a little extreme, I admit, but I'll take it. As long as I can look out the window and know that it's cold, without actually experiencing it, I can handle it. Hot cocoa and central heating. I love cold weather!

No comments: