Saturday, November 1, 2008

Post Trunk-or-Treat Analysis

Anyone else nabbing candy from kids who are too young to realize it? Yeah, me neither. That would be wrong. So wrong, in fact, that I think we need to start a group for people who can't help themselves. Not that I would attend, obviously. But, those who do come should bring their kids' candy, so we can dispose of it properly (trade ya a Kit-Kat for a Snickers?).

In other news, I forgot to put the memory card in my camera last night. DeLaynie and Ella were in different costumes because it was warmer, and because it's fun to dress children in different costumes. I didn't get any pictures, but my friend got one of each kid. It's very sad because the pictures that I thought I was taking were going to be really good. DeLaynie was really happy when her friends pulled up, so she was smiling in the non-pictures.

I told her that we were going to see her favorite buddy tonight, and she ran to the door, opened it and ran out, calling his name. She loves that kid! Tonight she had a love fest with him and his sister. They kept hugging and kissing each other (on the cheek, only), and we kept telling them how sweet it was. (Well, it was!)

The kid's candy twelve step group will meet at my house, just because I'm that supportive. Let me know if you're in, and if you have any Snickers.

No comments: