Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Pleasant Afternoon

DeLaynie on the "gray-ground," as she calls it.

Now she's pretending to be a kitty-cat.

Just Ella. And no, the sky wasn't that blue. I turned up the saturation. I like doing that. It makes me feel all powerful.

Look at that determination, that strength, that fortitude, that perseverence, that... okay, got carried away. She's definitely concentrating hard, though.
On a more serious note, I would really appreciate your prayers over tomorrow (Friday). Specificically, for DeLaynie, who is having a developmental assessment. My prayer is that she'll wake up tomorrow healed of any issues that prevent her from speaking clearly, understanding language, eating a variety of tastes and textures, and using the toilet properly. You don't have to pray for that, obviously, but please pray that tomorrow's assessment will go very, very well. (Thanks again, you awesome prayer warriors.)

No comments: