Friday, August 1, 2008

Days 9-10: Still Camp Baldwin

I previously mentioned that I was considering making some improvements to our television schedule. I've been thinking that idea over, and I have decided that it would be a good one to implement. Ella's four months old, rolling like a bowling ball, and able to chill out all by herself. DeLaynie is fairly independent. We should be able to make this one work. I say "should" because I know that these types of things are usually not as likely to succeed as we would like. I'll give 'er a try.


We're getting ready to leave Camp Baldwin. Allow me to say that the facility is a lovely one. Our room was ridiculously clean, much cleaner than our home. The staff was helpful; the campus had plenty of activities. The camp itself was wonderful, but the experience was as difficult as anticipated. I know that other people have done similar things with children at similar ages, but they must be better at it than I. That being said, we survived, we learned some things, and the experience is now coming to a close. We're going to my parents' place for one night on the way home. I look forward to seeing them and allowing them to spoil our children for a few hours.

No comments: