Friday, March 27, 2009

And I'm Still Alive

This phrase was coined by Olivia on The Cosby Show. What I mean to say is that, despite the stormy wind, rain, and tornado threats, we're still here. In fact, we're having a good time. We went to the outlet mall again today, where I bought a little black dress from Coldwater Creek for $9, and it was a size smaller than I'm used to buying. I haven' t had a little black since losing the weight, so it was about time I got my hands on one. I feel successful.

So, we haven't had much time on the beach, so what? It's not like I tan anyway. We're having fun being here. DeLaynie is enjoying being outside, and she got really wet and silly on the playground at the outlet mall. She doesn't seem too concerned about the rain. In fact, she still wanted to play in the sand, even after walking through the rain to get to the car. There are few things that prevent her from enjoying sand.

Ella is having fun with the fact that there are so many people in one house. There is always someone to pick her up. She loves people. I think that she is going to love being in the training facility for missionary trainees. We'll live in quads with three other families. Imagine all the attention she's going to get!

Tonight we are going to rent a movie and eat doughnuts. Just to make sure that I can't fit into that dress tomorrow. Eh, it still sounds like fun to me.

No comments: