- You notice that a dress (not the church-going kind ;) and heels have been laid out for three weeks.
- She won't stop cutting up your food for you.
- You find yourself eating fish sticks off the fine china in candle light.
- After you suggest that she talk about something, anything, other than the kids, your wife pauses for a few minutes and then quietly asks, "There's something other than the kids?"
- While checking your online banking statement, you notice that she has recently opened a new savings account that she has titled, "Money for Our Big Date." And it has $400 in it!
- Every other sentence begins with, "When we go out on that date, we really should..."
- All of her jokes center around lines from VeggieTales and Disney movies.
- After three days of T-shirts and ponytails, you walk in to find your wife doing dishes in a ball gown, her wedding tiara, and her finest bunny slippers.
Edwin will be home in a few hours, so I better start getting ready. For some reason, he thinks that we need to get out. Maybe it was the two hour conversation about our Happy Meal toy collection.